Friday, April 11, 2014

Chapter Eleven: Welcome to Lucky Palms!






Welcome to Lucky Palms!

The new home of the Shocklees!  We're six generations in.  The preceding generations have come with via gravestones.   The house was picked up put in the bin and then set down in Lucky Palms.   I was able to keep my gravestones and almost everything except for family friends and it reset my relationships within the house.  This was the way I was most comfortable doing it after almost losing my gravestones in attempting to move my Sims before.  There are other ways to do it.


When last we left off EphyToast Shocklee had just been abducted.

EphyToast gets returned after being abducted

Wen Shocklee gets abducted....again
A few nights later Wen got abducted for a second time. I would probably be more upset that Gregg hadn't been abducted, but well he's a married in Shocklee and we already have 4 kids in this generation.  I'm good with the aliens probing my women instead of knocking up my man.

Wen gets returned home

Rachel heads to the gym to work out

 It cracked me up when I realized that the hydrophobe had aged up with flippers on.
Rachel makes friends
 Rachel had headed to the gym to work out and make friends.  This is the gym from Lucky Palms upgraded with a few items from the Sims 3 Store, namely the ballet bar and dance mat, the climbing wall, and the Surf's Up Sun & Fun Wave station.


Bristol meeting some of the supes of Lucky Palms
 Bristol gained the trait "Supernatural Fan" when she aged to child.  She rolls fun wants like meet a werewolf or socialize a ghost. One night she roamed to the Supes Bar and hung out for a while.

Gregg and Wen Shocklee
 Gregg and Wen are still cute and roll wants related to each other. Wen did reach her lifetime want to top Medical so now all of her stuff will count for the challenge.  Unfortunately she will die long before her husband as he is a vampire and I never had him turn her.


Bristol faints
 Bristol has had a few funny moments where she checked under the bed and had a delayed reaction fainting spell.

EphyToast's Birthday
 EphyToast grew to Young Adult without really doing anything special.  She didn't make honor roll because she rarely had to go to school and she didn't top off her career either.  She was voted "Most likely to never leave the house" when she graduated, and the whole house attended.  This irked me because the twins were supposed to have a field trip and it made them skip it then yelled at me.

Who is this Rachel is talking to!?

I'll end this short little chapter with new points and a teaser.  Rachel is talking to someone I hope to add to the household.  We'll see how it goes.  Can you guess who he is?

Gregg Shocklee - Vampire
Traits: Ambitious, Angler, Clumsy, Evil, Workaholic
LTW: Emperor of Evil
Snowman:  Regular Snowman & Grim Snowman
Career: Top of Criminal - Evil
 Total Points: 7

Wen Shocklee
Traits: Bookworm, Clumsy, Computer Whiz, Genius, Hates Outdoors
LTW: World Renowned Surgeon
Skill - Writing: Speed Writer
Total Points: 6


Odd photo out:

Another delayed fainting spell by Bristol
At one point Bristol was swimming got out of the pool and fainted.  When I checked her out to see why it said she saw a monster under the bed? Ooook talk about a delayed reaction.


Random Fact: For Lucky Palms, I placed a few store bought lots. If you own Lucky Palms, but see a lot you don't recognize it is probably because I own quite a few of the store venues. Part of the reason I chose Lucky Palms for the new world for the Shocklees was the ease of placement for the numerous lots. The lots I placed are Grimm's Ghastly Manor, Business As Usual Bistro, Al Fresco Street Market, Lucky Simoleon Casino and Stones Throw Greenhouse. 

3 comments:

  1. Great that the aliens found the right house when you had an abductee while moving the house!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I did the move a little before that but I picked a better break point to introduce the new hood. I wanted it at the start and I honestly forgot where at in play I moved it. I just remembered it was before the twins became children.

      Delete
  2. WWWhhhhooo is that tall dark handsome stranger Rachel is talking to? :) Man, I would like to own Lucky Palms. That is one I don't have.

    ~ASimWen

    ReplyDelete