I suspected she was when she was wanting massages and spa visits after their night of woohoo, but didn't have it confirmed until after Brent moved in. He doted on his wife during her pregnancy. She did get her spa visit and walked out and ran right to the hospital to give birth to their first child a son, Adam Shocklee.
At this point I gave in and bought the baby swing from the Sims 3 store because I had heard good things about it. However my Sims NEVER do what I expect and this device soon became a method of torture. Adam would frequently have either his Aunt or his mother come in and put his swing on high speed making him nauseous. They loved to taunt him in the swing....
Unfortunately, I didn't pay attention to Analia's life bar and one day while she was gardening Grim came for her..
Her loving son in law rushed out to watch and of course being the coward that he is...immediately passed out from his grief...or something like that..
The household was greatly saddened by the passing of Analia who was dearly loved their Rockstar mother. Analia didn't achieve Rockstar status until her children were adults so they didn't get the hidden rocker trait, they do however have the hidden trait: Pizza Appreciator.
During their mourning, Adam aged up to toddler.
Anita also was pregnant again because both she and her husband rolled wants for another baby. One of them wanted a boy, one wanted a girl. I decided to be silly and see if I could get twins one boy and one girl, by getting the fertility treatment for Anita, and then having her eat watermelons AND apples. It didn't work though and she ended up with two twin girls. Once again giving birth after a treatment at the spa...
Angela aged up to adult, then Adam aged to child, and the same day both his sisters aged up to toddlers. It was a domino effect of birthdays and I got crappy pictures for every single one of them.
Adam adored playing with his sisters and really took to being a big brother. Here is he playing with the younger of the twins Aloysia.
Anita shocked me one day by autonomously teaching her older twin daughter, Aleksia, to walk.
The household ghosts have fun on a regular basis torturing poor Brent. There are five of them now and they love to haunt, and they never get tired of making poor Brent faint.
One night I was trying to be good to Brent and have him get some woohoo from his loving wife Anita, when he got out of the hot tub and got old on me. (Oops, I suck at birthdays, really I do!)
Since Angela, Anita, and Brent were all trying to get to the top of their career fields, a baby sitter was brought in while the twins were toddlers to try and help, but it didn't go very well.....
Finally it was a birthday day where all the kids would be able to use the toilet on their own...(I feel I should mention here I did get all 3 kids to learn to walk, talk, and use the potty in spite of how busy the house was at times)
First up was Adam...
Or it should have been, but for some reason at this point my Sims got crazy on me so we're going to pretend that that's the order they grew up in and you're not going to notice Aleksia in the background there as a child ok? Mm hmm yep that's right no child Aleksia in that photo of Adam growing up...
Adam Shocklee
Traits: Excitable, Friendly, Light Sleeper, Never Nude
LTW: Culinary Librarian
Next up was Aleksia, ok fine, she was the first one to grow up..happy?!
Aleksia Shocklee
Traits: Brave, Evil, Loves Outdoors
LTW: Become Astronaut
AHhh that explains it, She's evil...messing up my birth order...already the evil shows...
And last but not least...
Aloysia Shocklee
Traits: Absent-minded, Athletic, Brave
LTW: Master of the Arts
Apparently both of the twins are the exact opposite of their father. It amuses me that cowardice lead to Bravery...
Speaking of cowards...a common sight around our house..
Now you might notice it's daylight..well apparently my ghosts like to haunt into the morning and have been known to hang around til the kids are almost running out the door to school...Needless to say this does NOT help Brent get to work on time in a good mood and his climb to leader of the free world is very slow.
Somewhere along the way the twins aged up to teens, but well I only got the spin, and I didn't get a good after shot ..so you'll just have to wait to see them, but they are in fact now teens. I've told you their lifetime wants and they rolled those on their own. Every child in the Shocklee family rolls the want to be a creature robot cross breeder first, but since I've already fulfilled this they do not get to have that wish. The first lifetime want wish they roll up on their own that we haven't had they get to keep so I'm not just getting to pick my lifetime wants.
Now about this time, Angela got upset with me. She knew she wasn't the heir of the family, but she was almost an old woman and had never had a kiss. She yelled at me that she was a great kisser, and wanted to practice, and well she wanted to practice with her nephew - in - law, Brent's son Ephraim. He was the first and only man she ever rolled up a want to kiss so I let it happen...and well she got her night of passion with Ephraim. I"m seriously considering moving him in, because he is a fun Sim and I like his name, but I haven't decided yet.
My ghosts love to complain their tired while they make poor Brent pass out and yes each of these pictures of him passed out are from different days and times. He really does get tortured by them....
Now about this time, Brent wanted to throw a fundraiser for work, he also had an opportunity where he needed to get contributions to his campaign from 5 people. I decided to let him have his party. I invite all the guests, put out a banquet, put on some music. I have him make the rounds of his guests and get his donations..and then I let everyone go free will and I stop paying attention for a few minutes....
I hear some strange music, and look over and this is what I see. I immediately pause and go "OH crap, he died!?" My first reaction was that Brent had been scared too death or something, BUT it wasn't him. One of his guests was apparently old enough that Grim was coming for him due to old age. I immediately start snapping pictures and paying attention because now we got something going on!
Aloysia decides to take time to get to know Grim while the party goes on and finds out that Grim is Easily Impressed, Mean Spirited and Brave. Maybe some day he'll call her for a date?
Ira left behind an urn, and rather than sending it to the graveyard, I decided to add him to the household graveyard, maybe a later generation will make ghost babies with him?
By the end of this update, Anita and Angela have both achieved their lifetime wants and now everything they do will be counted. Brent is still working on getting to the top of his career to achieve his lifetime want. He's is at level 7. All 3 teens are working and we now have 6 ghosts on the lot. (Aimee, Jean, Eddie, Brandy, Analia, and Ira Libby)
Random Challenge Photos:
Ghosts Aimee and Analia gang up on Ghost Brandy and torment her for daring to marry Eddie after Aimee had died while the family sleeps one night...




























Wow, these are some pesky ghosts! LOL
ReplyDelete