 |
| Puzzles and Rachel's birthday with Wen to watch |
We start this update with Rachel aging to teenager with much grace and the perfect aging up birthday photo, because that's how I roll right? Ignore that little I'm tired bubble...I've got it the perfect birthday photo because my Simmies love giving me great shots.
 |
| Rachel and Puzzles Shocklee |
Erm...tha da!? Yeah I still suck at age up photos. Rachel was hungry and sleepy when she aged up and she would not cooperate because she was aging up.
 |
| Rachel and EpyToast Shocklee (Ephy's birthday) |
OH wait, redemption! Sorta..maybe...See what had happened was.....I have a tendency to skim over pop ups while people are work and auto accept making the assumption they are work related opportunities..However I got one that wasn't. It was a oh look Wen and Gregg Shocklee won a 2 day free vacation, here we're taking them away from you and leaving you with a toddler and a teenager alone in a house. Erm, What?!
While mom and dad were gone it was Ephytoast's birthday...
I have to be able to get a good shot with only the two of them right?
And that would be a no. Luckily it was a very uneventful weekend and before I knew it Wen and Gregg were home.
 |
| Rachel learning to drive with Gregg |
Rachel talked Gregg into teaching her to drive, unfortunately she had to learn in the snow and it was apparently very stressful for her.
 |
| Wen and EphyToast Schocklee |
Wen took to tutoring her children, but not always at the most appropriate times and places.
 |
| Gregg Shocklee |
Gregg decided to work on his athletics in the most manly way possible with ballet. (I wanted an excuse to use it hehe).
And then we started seeing this guy a lot. Rachel's high school job was working at the cemetary, but unfortunately Monte Vista is really sprawling and it takes a long time for her to get home. So if she worked she ended up out after curfew and getting in trouble.
 |
| Wen scolds Rachel for breaking curfew |
 |
| Rachel decides to rebel and go for some new |
 |
| Gregg celebrates with Wen |
Gregg reaches the top of Criminal and is now the Emperor of Evil. He promptly goes home and shags his wife.
 |
| EphyToast starts making disturbing snow men. |
Technically Gregg started the Grim Snowman tread, but EphyToast seems to like making them too.
 |
| Wen scolds Rachel yet again for breaking curfew |
 |
| Wen then goes right into labor |
I was trying for a boy...Imagine my disappointment when I get a girl...Who I took no pictures of.
Bristol Shocklee
Clumsy
Athletic
And then Wen kept giving birth and had a boy. Who I also took no pictures of.
Bran Shocklee
Clumsy
Brave
I realized that at this time, born with traits for me are done. This might change with later expansions but right now the base 2 are all going to be traits I've already done. They are randomly assigned even if the game lets me pick. Previously I cancelled ones I had already done and randomed until I got a new trait I hadn't done.
 |
| Wen cooing to her twins, Bran and Bristol Shocklee |
Yay I found a photo of the babies!
 |
| Wen scolds Rachel yet again |
 |
| Gregg scolds EphyToast for breaking curfew |
By this point Rachel was always in trouble, and had become bugged to where she was in sneak mode whenever she moved. She ended up grounded and would get in trouble for going to school. She couldn't seem to stay out of trouble and it really wasn't her fault. Then EphyToast didn't make it home on time because I had her out collecting rocks.
 |
| Rachel fights with the babysitter |
The twins were quite a handful with Wen trying to work her way up, and her husband being a vampire. We had to employee a babysitter to keep everyone happy, and apparently he took exception to Rachel having fangs. When Rachel grew up to teen she gained the trait "Hot-Headed" so she wasn't gonna take insults without fighting back.
 |
| And we have sparkles!!! |
 |
| And a burst of light ... |
 |
| Rachel Shocklee - Young Adult |
And finally I score what I consider a decent birthday photo.
Rachel Shocklee
Artistic, Commitment Issues, Hot-Headed, Hydrophobic, Loves the Heat
LTW: Illustrious Author
 |
| Happy Birthday Wen! |
And then Wen had her birthday and became an elder. Because everyone loves having toddlers and elders at the same time. Especially when the elder is still working on their lifetime want.
 |
| Gregg works on his fishing |
Then one night Gregg goes fishing and actually positions himself in the shade, sadly I've not been able to get him to do it again.
 |
| Rachel sneaks to graduation |
More evidence that the Shocklees were starting to get a little buggy. I had tried reseting her, but poor Rachel was stuck sneaking everywhere and she wasn't in trouble.
 |
| Bristol and Bran as toddlers |
The twins grew up some more. I have the playpen and walker from the Sims 3 Stores, between those and their parents the twins learned "most" of their skills. Unfortunately, Bran learned his strictly from the objects so he didn't grow up to a child happy and got a game assigned trait rather than a random pick.
 |
| Bristol loves the ballet bar and autonomously goes there all the time |
 |
| Bran had the most unfortunately grow up outfit. |
 |
| EphyToast gets abducted |
And we end this Chapter with EphyToast being abducted by aliens randomly one night. Gregg has completed his lifetime want and all of his points now contribute. Wen is still trucking her way along to the top of her career to finish hers.
At this point I was stumped on the bugs and nothing I did was fixing it. On top of the visible bugs, a lot of days the kids just don't seem to have to go to school for no real reason. The lot was six generations along and had already moved houses once. The town was laggy.
After Rachel graduated and before the twins aged to children, I moved the Shocklees. Some of their wishes poofed and I had to do it carefully to not lose their collection of rocks and gems, but they now have a new home.
The title of my blog will change with the next update and then you will find out where the Shocklees live now.
And yes all of their ghosts went with.
Points will be updated at the end of the next update.
Buggy it seems, but it was an entertaining update :)
ReplyDeleteWen scolds alot! heh Weeeellll probably because the hormones were raging with twins on the way..then born...Rachel tippy toe, tippy toe. :) An abuction! Nice...! Accidental vacay, funny. I don't let my simmies do that very often. Kudos. :)
ReplyDelete